Omegle Dot Com

The first time I knew this site is from a girl whom I teach, Ciwul (red). She said, it’s an interesting site and worth trying. Thus I tried it by the time I arrived home after teaching her. Whoop, it’s indeed interesting, cool, and crazy.
The first three minutes I used to observe how such site actually works. It kinda throwing people in any direction and make them meet anyone from anywhere unanimously, and strangely. Therefore maybe the one whom we are talking with is named stranger. It’s so simple to talk to someone because we don’t need to register or filling some information about us, nor we need to create a nickname. Just “click” and “chat”
Once I met a “stranger”, he uses English. So does the second, the third, and I then found that most the users are foreigners. Perhaps the possibility to chat with people from Indonesia is one tenth or even less. Cool, I can have an English chat without having to know each other first and may be I can make friends a lot.
But that’s just what I thought. The more it throws me till I strike strangers, the more I get sick of it. Most of them, well, about two third of guys I met there were mess (as I called them). The first question they usually asked after asl was “are u horny”, or “hi babe”, or “wanna have dirty chat?”. Even worse when they are not asking, but suddenly “acting” on their words. Yucks….. disgusting. Hence, I start my talk with “isn’t there anyone here who just wants to make friends” or “if u’re expecting a horny one, just go away”. The second one quite works.
The craziest part is when it reveals an irony fact in the poor virtual world. I met an eight years boy from UK (as he said) and he flirt me. What the hell, lol..
Actually I didn’t know he was eight. Once we talked, I told him I am 22, female, from Indonesia. He was nice at first, said it’s cool. But then when I said my second “shield” words like above, he said
“okay. I’m eight years though, but it will be cool if you will”.
That was so silly. I asked him “so u really wanna try?”
And he said “will you? It is intresting when I chat with a girl and they think I am abot their age”
He talked about “pusy” and such things, but then said sorry the other minutes because he still couldn’t spell well.
L . m . a. o

My third time chatting in this site, I was totally bored and incredibly reluctant to go here again.

I found some nice friends anyway, and nice people whom I talked to. Sometimes, when we are so absurd or feeling blue, bored, and dumped, talking to someone really strange does work to actually throw the things that mess you up.

Comments

  1. huaaaahhhmmm.....
    boso londo....
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ngawuuuuuuuuuuur,

    boso meduro, hehehehe
    kan aq plat M :p

    *khusu Biekun dilarang protes

    ReplyDelete
  3. waduuuh,. makane toh nduk,. kulino melek an bengi,.
    ckckck

    yowes turu ae nduk,.
    cah ayu kok turu bengi bengi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chrysanthemum (Tea)

Rindu Itu Berat

What is Good Teacher?