FADING LOVE SONG

Unbearably vague.
Undetected feeling.
Unanimous emotion.
To whom it’s addressed unknown,
Nothing and no one even shown.
Not a vision nor prediction could tell
Even a clue of a missing cell.
The passion sometimes seems so selfish,
Just a reason of the puzzled wish
But one could tell a story
That nature leave none but mystery



Googling "blue painting", I guess picture of a painting above quite representative to actually show the sense of the Fading Love Song.
Writing such words in a very leisure time, I was inspired by a painting I saw in an art exhibition in my hometown. I was in second grade of junior high school at that time, so it is about eight years ago. My friends and I casually went to an art gallery not far from my house. There was a painting exhibition of some artists if I'm not mistaken. one of the painting (I guess) hypnotized my mind because up to now, I still feel the deep emotion it delivered. It is an abstract painting of some forms, circle, triangle, half square, pyramid, and absurd forms which are put together randomly with a great color combination of dark blue, a bit light blue, black, and dark green. It was entitled "LOVE".
What a so great painting that even a teen like I was who knew nothing about painting can really feel it deeply.
It is closely like the painting above but with more blue, black, and green. Maybe that's why I feel so comfortable with dark blue and green. It's just kind of peaceful and wonderful.

Comments

  1. saya suka 3 bait prtama yg meng-exagerate/over-explain atas apa yg dimaksud,.
    dilanjutkan dgn rhyming lines,..
    apik buk

    ReplyDelete
  2. tingkyu tingkyu, I don't, actually, hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://psychokinesis.club is blog that focuses on an individual to become the best psychokinesis they could possibly be, Generally the influence the result of a circumstance utilizing the intensity of their brain by obtaining supernatural power all the more legitimately identifies with the development of items utilizing the intensity of the brain, yet psychokinetic forces might be utilized to show explicit results or occasions of pretty much any sort. how to control someone mind


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chrysanthemum (Tea)

Rindu Itu Berat

What is Good Teacher?