Rush Days Finally Passed

I've got a new position recently, new activities as well, which I always avoid whenever I searched for a job vacancy about last year. Marketing. The owner of an English course where I am now working wants to have another course in different subject. At first, she wanted to open math course actually, but she then saw that sempoa will have better prospect this days. So she asked me to manage the things regarding the new division which includes recruitment of the trainer, managing schedules, hold the workshop for the trainers, and also marketing the new course. Since it is a brand new division, I really have to start from the very beginning. Well, not really that beginning actually, because most of the marketing strategy is adopted from the English course which has already been exist. Besides, I don't work myself. I have a team, quite solid too. But these couples of weeks, or perhaps I can say since the position was given to me, days seemed like running so fast. I even felt quite stressful for a few days because of the very tight schedule. Gosh, it surely was a tight one. It seemed so because I still have to teach and deal with the English materials, trials for English, marketing from school to school, plus, looking for a secondary school which fits to my brother's final exam score. Thank goodness it's over. At least with the trials and the marketing things. Basically I'm ok with that. I used to work under pressure too, when I joined some student activities while I was a student in English program. Maybe I was just shocked because it's been so long after then. Branch Manager of Sempoa Kreatif Tulungagung sounds cool anyway, LOL. Let me tell you what, I feel quite funny whenever someone said that I'm the manager. It's been set in my mind that a manager is someone acts cool, appears cool, and do something cool, but I don't. For now. Hopefully it's not only something cool in my mind, but I can do my best in this position. At least until I start my study next two months, wherever it is. YOSH!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chrysanthemum (Tea)

Rindu Itu Berat

What is Good Teacher?