Morning Twitter

Dear my Lord,
There're millions words I want to say to Thee
all of which,
are "Thank You for blessing me"...

Dear my Lord,
There's nothing in this world could ever give
such a great feelings, most of which,
are composure and tranquility.

The dew, these twitters, the air and those greens,
are all You create for none but for good,
of these kinsmen and kinsfolks that're here under Your will.

None in this earth I want to be but I am,
as You have brought into being
this poor little creature
filled by a great love from and to Thee.

Just,
I beg You wholeheartedly my Dear Almighty,
I have a very fragile heart these days,
and You are the one and only
that shows the path of righteousness
among this earth of things blurry.
The best path of righteousness.

I AM afraid this heart would be missled
and I do try to hold tight Your light.
But only a little poor creature I am, who just,
have only You in feet under my skin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chrysanthemum (Tea)

Rindu Itu Berat

What is Good Teacher?